Koh-I-Noor Merlot 2018: World’s No. 1 Red Wine at CMB 2026 – Available for Pre-Order

 

We are pleased to inform all estimated wine-loving customers, followers, readers, members of the press, and retailers that Jammertal Wine Estate’s Koh-I-Noor Merlot 2018, which received the highest score among its peers at Concourd Mondial de Bruxelles 2026 is available for pre-order.

This great red is commercially available at a retail price of HUF 50,000 / bottle.

However, we offer an “early bird” opportunity for wine lovers:

If ordered until the 20th of September 2026, we offer an opportunity to by 
 
a case of 6 bottles of Koh-I-Noor Merlot 2018

at a price of HUF 179,000 (instead of HUF 300,000).
 
The price includes gift box and free delivery within Hungary.
 
 
You will also find other exclusive offers at the link.

  

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Design Your Own Wine!

Wine Tasting: JAMMERTAL BLUE SKY 2012

Designer Wine: A Precedent Setting Invention of Jammertal Wine Estate